Some things i have been learning recently:
* Everything the Father does is Good, but not everything He does feels good.
* Sometimes crying just isn’t enough but it does help to ackowledge true pain in the sight of the Father.
* Even when you can not see the purpose to things giong down in life it’s just better to trust that He is working everything together for our good and His purposes and glory.
* Once your’e sure you really do have it you are bound to have lost it.
* I am helplessly (being that I can’t truly help myself) weak yet graciously loved.
“But deal well with me, O Sovereign LORD, for the sake of your own reputation! Rescue me because you are so faithful and good. For I am poor and needy, and my heart is full of pain.”–Ps. 109:21-22 NLT.